Non-Invasive and High-Resolution Ultrasound Imaging System for Small Animals
The Ultrasound Imaging System of VisualSonic Vevo 2100TM system was designed for small animal phenotyping. This system provides a convenient, flexible and friendly tool for applications including cardiovascular, inflammation, abdominal cavity, reproductive system, embryo and tumor.
Transducer (present): MS-550D transducer: The frequency is 40 MHz, and width and depth of imaging is 14.1 mm and 15 mm respectively.
Imaging mode (present):
B-Mode for anatomical visualization and quantification.
M-Mode for visualization and quantification of wall motion in cardiovascular research.
Contrast mode for application of ultrasound contrast medium.
Doppler mode for flow display in arteries and veins.
Anesthesia system: Isoflurane and oxygen mixcture are available.
Brief description of operation:
- Open anaesthesia apparatus and physiological monitor. (as the figure 3,6 below shown)
- Open the gas steel bottle and air cock, input isoflurane to the cage.(as the figure 2 below shown)
- Put the animal in the cage and wait for animal anesthesia. (as the figure 4 below shown)
- Put animal on the operation station(as the figure 5 below shown) Let animal’s nose to gas line. (as the figure 7 below shown)
- Remove animal’s hair of scanning area.
- Ultrasound gel smearing.
- Use transducer to start scanning.
Cylinder of oxygen
Mouse on the operating platform
2. Service items：
Cancer Biology, Cardiovascular, Neurobiology, Developmental Biology, Nephrology, Hepatology, Ophthalmology, Reproductive Biology, Rheumatology & Muscuskeletal, Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell
Charging standards as follows,
- Our charge rule was made refer to Cheng Kung University.
- We charge 200 dollars per hour to the institute of our school, and the fee between cooperation institute/institute of outside is following the ratio of 1:1.2:2.
Users need to prepare anesthesia drug, if not, we need to charge extra fee of drug.
4. Related Forms：
研發處> 收費平台> 傳染病與癌症研究中心> 人類癌症斑馬魚模式藥物篩選平台